We have been dealing with transportation related issues, especially railway, for a long time and we are very well aware of the particularities of this sector. Terms like public service obligation, ETCS, railway capacity allocation, TSI, NoBo/DeBo, overhaul, rolling stock mileage or type tests will not come as a surprise to us.
This is why we can help you even in more complex cases, such as:
- purchase, modernisation, or repair of vehicles, including the resolution of any related disputes;
- assistance with the certification and approval of rolling stock or its subsystems (National Safety Authority proceedings or EU Agency for Railways – ERA proceedings)
- securing of the license to operate rail transport or certificate of the railway carrier
- infrastructure access and access to service facilities
- relations between customers and public service providers in passenger transport;
- issues within the competence of the Rail Authority and the Transport Infrastructure Access Authority;
- legal relations to real estate on the railway;
- competition in transportation;
- and more.